• LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Houzz Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Add this image

© 2017 United Architects, Inc.  4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Suite 470, Coral Gables, Florida 33146

Corporate License:  AAC001377  Phone Number:  305-552-5465 or Cell Number:  305-439-7898

Email:  MLC@UnitedArchs.com

Maybe you want to know why Miami 21, the zoning code for the City of Miami, is such a different code from all the other municipal codes in South Florida.  Most codes are mathematical codes and are not much concerned with the physical aspects of the city at all.  In the...

So you are thinking about spending substantial money to add and remodel your present house. But should you? Or would it be better to tear down the house and start over. What guidelines are there to make a decision?

In Miami-Dade County, including all municipalities, any building other than non-residential farm buildings, single family residence, duplexes and all other buildings with an occupant load of ten (10) or less and two thousand (2,000) square feet or less in area, must be...

1. Look at the required setbacks. Before doing anything, look at the zoning code of the city or the county (if you live in an unincorporated area) in which you reside.

Please reload